Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My First Fundraiser!!!!

Are You Looking For a New Purse or Tote? An Easter or Mother’s Day Present? Do You Want to Help Bring Cameron’s Sister Home? Well….I Have a Solution for You! A Thirty-One PARTY!!!

Last month as I was busy helping Cameron make Valentine’s cards and writing out treatment plans for my patients, I was also surfing the internet looking for fundraisers to help with the cost of my adoption. I quickly found a Thirty-One consultant named Anne Little. Anne Little is a wonderful woman who donates all of the proceeds she makes for her Thirty-One parties to families currently going through the adoption process. How awesome is that??? Since I know several of you who LOVE Thirty-One products, I thought this would be an easy way for you to get involved in helping to bring Cameron’s sister home!


Anne and I have scheduled a 21 day Thirty-One party this month with all of the proceeds going towards bringing Cameron’s sister (aka my daughter!!!) HOME!!

Our shop opens today and will continue until March 25th! To shop, please go to https://www.mythirtyone.com/AnneLittle/, click on “My Parties” and shop under Mathis Family Adoption Fundraiser. The special for the month of March is: for every $35 spent, you get one of five for half price! ****HOW TO ENTER A SPECIAL: Enter at least $35 in products at regular price. Then enter the item number of the tote you would like at half price followed by the letter “S” (4093S). It will show up in your cart at the special price.
My goal is that within the next 21 days, I will raise $1250 for my adoption! How can I do this? This can be accomplished by having $5000 of Thirty-One products sold! Would you please consider shopping at Thirty-One, sharing this post on Facebook and Twitter? Please continue to pray for Cameron and myself as I continue to raise funds to bring HER home!

Thank you so much!
Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment