Sunday, March 2, 2014

Well......here it is! My FIRST BLOG POST!

Welcome to themathisstory.blogspot.com! I am Nicole and I am excited to share my adoption journey with you! I can't believe I FINALLY have a blog! I have been entertaining the idea of starting a blog for quite a while now but have been so hesitant to start. I finally stepped out on faith and started my blog!!!! I have decided to start blogging as a way for friends and family to keep up with my life, Cameron, and my journey of adoption to bring my little girl home! This blog is definitely a work in progress.....just like me!! I am nervous and excited at the same time to start this blog but I hope you enjoy this journey, I like to call life, with me! Hold on tight, here we go!!!!!



6 comments:

  1. I am very excited for you. I can't wait to read more & follow along in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you Nicole, Cameron, and Baby Girl! I can't wait to read about your journey! I'll be praying for you!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Trina! So glad you are joining me on this journey!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I will definitely be joining you and your family on your journey! I can't wait! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rachel! Hope you are enjoying your new city <3!!!

    ReplyDelete